Saturday, July 23, 2011

Justin Chatwin!

Hey everybody. I'm back!!!!! Sorry about last week :( my computer totallly malfunctioned. Anyway let's talk about Justin! Isn't he hot? He's been in a few movies like, Dragonball Evolution and War of the Worlds, which I have never watched before (I know I really need to catch up on some movies) and made some cameos on shows such as, Lost and Weeds, all episodes I've never watched. So it came as a surprise for me when I came across this handsome hunk on the Showtime original series Shameless. The first thing that stood out to me was his eyes. They're soooo dreamy not to mention those cute little pink lips, but what I really noticed was that accent that I couldn't place. Eventually I found out he's from Canada so no wonder. Guess what? He even has his own fan site. Check it out www.justinchatwinfan.com. Unfortunately I'm not too sure if he's single. He's been linked to actress Margarita Levieva and Jamie Chung from The Real World San Diego. So sorry about that ladies. You can catch Justin on Shameless every Sunday at 10:00 PM EST on Showtime.

See Ya Next Week!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment