Monday, July 25, 2011

And “the better days” keep coming...

It really feels good to get out of that “thing” I don’t even know what it was that was sucking all of my energy out of my “precious” body LOL (I know, I should’ve been a writer) but now things are way better than before…

I’m not going to repeat all of the wonderful times I’ve been having lately (you can just read them on my other pots) but last weekend was another of those…

First off let me start by saying that my lower back it’s hurt and my whole body was super tired and sore last night. My boss was cool enough to send me home early and getting there I took the longest nap ever… I slept three hours straight. I think my body was just exhausted from all the events that had previously occurred. Just think about it, Monday night: flooding, that meant cleaning a lot and moving things around the house, a lot of lifting… Friday worked from 8:30 to 8 pm cleaning and preparing almost everything for next day event. The annual health fair that I was organizing… there was more lifting moving computers, tables, chairs etc. and finally staring at 7 am on Saturday was the final set up outside of the agency… lifting , lifting and more lifting I’m telling you, no wonder why I’m hurt and sore hehehe

Anyway the event was all a success and I was so happy when was finally over… for the first time we had over 45 providers, and by that I mean business, community agencies, clinics, and local hospitals. The best part was to know that over 400 community residents benefited from the services that were provided.


Adriana and I on her last day at work :0(

0 comments:

Post a Comment